The experienced Business Law Attorney Serving Treasure Coast, Florida, Albert Moore assists individuals and businesses throughout the state of Florida in an array of civil law matters. He represents small, mid-sized and large businesses, using his extensive resources and legal knowledge to achieve the business goals of his clients. His services extend to business and commercial law, banking and real estate.
When you need an experienced business law attorney in Fort Pierce, FL to handle your transitional matters contact Albert Moore, Attorney At Law. When you retain or services, you benefit from our approach to providing exceptional services to our clients. We have wide range of experience in areas including contracts, real estate, entertainment law, civil litigation, bankruptcy and family law. This allows us to provide our clients with practical counsel about the issues they face while minimizing collateral risks for their business.
Attorney Albert Moore understands that most business owners want to work with a law firm with exceptional knowledge in business law and related matters. Attorney Moore takes a hands on approach to the practice of law, personally meeting with clients, and working hard to protect their interests and build their future. We are proud to offer the knowledge and legal experience you need along with personalized client services.
- What Is Business Litigation?
- What Is The Client’s Role In A Business Lawsuit?
- What Areas Of Business Law Does Your Firm Handle?
- How Can Businesses Protect Themselves From Lawsuits?
- Preparation of Corporate Documents and LLCs
- Preparation and Review of Contracts
- Business Dispute Litigation
- Representation of Purchase or Sale of Business
- Prosecution or Defense of Non-Compete Agreements
CALL NOW FOR A CASE EVALUATION