Community Association Law
Albert Moore, Attorney at Law is a homeowners association and condominium board lawyer who focuses on working with these associations on the collection of delinquent accounts, enforcement and interpretation of the covenants and restrictions, pursuit of construction defect and warranty claims, and negotiation of contracts for the provision of services. The community association attorney serving Treasure Coast, Florida represents a diverse clientele ranging from large high-rise towers to golf and country club communities and expansive master homeowner associations and also represent individual low-rise townhome and condominium associations.
As an element of his representation in Fort Pierce, FL real estate matters, Home Owners Association Lawyer Albert Moore has an active practice involving community association covenant enforcement, in which he assists individual homeowners as well as community associations (homeowners associations and condominium associations) navigate the complexity of the governing documents and laws that are unique to those communities. When disputes escalate to litigation, Attorney Albert Moore is an advocate with an uncanny arsenal of knowledge of Florida’s laws in this evolving practice area.
- What Are The Benefits Of Being Part Of A Homeowner Association?
- Do All HOA And Condo Associations Assess Maintenance Fees?
- Will We Receive Updates On The Progression Of The Collection Process?
- Which Governing Documents Should Be Reviewed And Amended In An Association?
- What Are Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods For Community Associations?
- What Are The Common Issues In HOA And Condo Associations?
- What Are Some Common Functions Of HOA And Condo Associations?
- What Kinds Of Condo Related Cases Does Your Firm Handle?
- What Should I Know About An HOA Or A Condo Association Before I Make A Purchase?
- What Kinds Of Alternative Resolution Methods Are There For Community Association Disputes?
- What Can I Expect In An Initial Consultation With Your Firm?
- Can A Homeowner Or Condo Association Obtain A Lien For Failure To Pay A Homeowner’s Assessment?
- What Happens If I Don’t Pay My Homeowner’s Association Dues?
- Does Your Firm Assist HOAs Or CAs In Collecting Delinquent Fees?
- All aspects of collection, including demand letters, liens and foreclosure proceedings
- Compliance with retrofitting fire sprinkler systems
- Advising Board of Directors on all legal association issues
- Defense of Homeowner Suits
- Preparation of Amendments or Restatements of Governing Documents
CALL NOW FOR A CASE EVALUATION